Quality work at affordable prices.
Your reliable local electrician, offering services with a smile!
PPH Electrical pride themselves on the quality of work they can provide in your home. PPH Electrical has been coming into your homes for many years now, servicing many repeat customers and new word of mouth recommendations. Based in Willunga we service the Fleurieu Peninsula and southern Adelaide regions.
We offer services from lighting, power, TV and data, appliances, hot water systems, switchboards through to fault finding & repairs.
PPH Electrical can be there to assist you with your electrical needs. No matter the size of your job, we will be there from start to finish, whether it be repairs, new installations, a plan drawn, or to provide the advice you need achieve your vision.
You can rely on PPH Electrical to be there when you need us most. Call us anytime 24/7 for emergency services.
All our tradesman are qualified and certified electricians with plenty of experience in residential work.
Give us a call today for your free quote.
PPH can install or replace many different kinds of lighting.
- Sensor lights
- LED strip lights
- Light fittings
- Kitchen under bench lighting
- New or replacement light switches
- Chandelier installs
- Garden lighting
- LED downlight installation or replacement
- Pendant lights
- Fluoro lights
- Exterior lighting
- Shed light fit-outs
- Energy-saving lighting
- Variety of switch options
- Bathroom heat lights
- Replace old fans
- Supply and install new fans
- Install customer supplied fans
- Hardwired or remote controlled
- Exhaust fans
- Rangehood installations and repairs
PPH can install and replace a wide range of power outlet options
- Power points (double or single)
- Exterior weatherproof power points
- House re-wiring
- USB power points
- Automated power points using WIFI controlled wherever you are
- Variety of switch and power point options
- New shed wiring or re-wiring
- Underground electrical services
- Single or 3phase power
- Liaising with communication with SAPN (South Australia Power Networks) on your behalf
- Installation and programming of DIY security camera systems
- Sensor lighting
- Smoke alarm replacement or installation
- RCD safety switch testing
- New TV points
- Digital TV antennas installation or replacement
- Hang new TV’s on wall using either flat or swivel brackets
- Data points
- Data cable run
- Phone cable run
- Home theatre installs
- New installations
- Repairs and replacements
- Running wiring for new installations
- New switchboard upgrades
- Fault finding
- Fault finding